Monday, April 30, 2012

Groupon!

GROUPON. It is amazing. Basically what Groupon is....deal-of-the-day website that features discounted gift certificates usable at local or national companies. Pretty much discounted things/activities to do in your surrounding area. I personally love Groupon. There are so many different options for you to choose from and even vacation packages! One particular Groupon I bought was for a massage. It was while I was in San Diego and me and my friend thought it'd be a good idea. So we spent the $29 on a usually $150 hour massage at a place called Oohla Moola. It was well worth it! The staff was friendly and the massages were great. There are tons of other things to do such as Hiking Yoga, Teeth Whitening, dinner for two, horse-back riding and so much more. 
Image Source
Here is the homepage of Groupon..just choose you county and sign up!

Image Source

Here is my account and some offers going on in White Plains now!

Make your way over to Groupon.com and start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment