Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break

First off Happy Easter everyone! Sadly this is the last day of our spring break. Hopefully everyone had a nice one, whether you stayed home or went away. Lucky for me I went to San Diego, California this spring break to visit my best friend, Athena. This was my third time making that trip and every time gets better. I was able to get a great deal on the flight and my parents paid for half (early birthday present). Of course for me I was worried about the money I was going to spend while over there. But it turns out San Diego is pretty much the best place to vacation on a budget. I stayed with my friends so I didn't have to worry about a hotel, and we took public transportation which was super cheap and so easy! There was a ton of things for us to do everyday! First off I got a great deal on a week pass at my Athena's gym. So we were able to fill our time with Hot Yoga and Zumba classes. A few great things we did was go to the San Diego Zoo! Since Athena and her boyfriend (Danny) have year passes I got a guest pass for free! You can bring your own food and drinks so you do not have to worry about buying overpriced beverages and snacks. It was beautiful and we spent nearly five hours there!




I'll post about some more great inexpensive things to do in San Diego in a little bit...I need to go help make Easter Dinner!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment